Registering animals: select tags from list
This is the easiest method when you are registering a few animals. It allows you to select the tags you are registering from a list of tags that you have purchased.
How to register animals using the select tags method
- Log on to the NAIT system.
- Select 'register animals'.
- Select 'enter animal details'.
- Then choose 'select from a list of tags you have purchased'.
- Choose the tags you want to register by clicking the check box to the left of the visual ID number. Then click 'continue' at the bottom of the screen.
You can register animals that have the same details all at one time. If they have different details you will need to register them separately.
- Enter the animal details and click 'register' to complete the registration.