Confirm sending movement
When a person receiving stock records the receiving movement before you have recorded a sending movement, you will be prompted to check what they've recorded and confirm it by recording a matching sending movement. If the movement is incorrect, you can deny it.
How to record a matching movement or deny the movement
- Log on to the NAIT system.
- You will have an action required movement on your homepage. Click 'view movements'.
- Click on the 'sending movement' tab, then 'review pending movement'.
- Check the details of the animals recorded as being received from your NAIT number.
- If the details are correct, record a matching movement by clicking the green button at the bottom right of your screen. This will record a movement for all of the animals, and will pre-populate the date sent and NAIT number sent to. This movement will now appear in your complete movement folder.
- If you did not send these animals, deny the movement by clicking the grey button at the bottom right of your screen. This movement will now appear in your incomplete movement folder until the receiver deletes or changes their movement record.
- If you only sent some of the animals in the movement, you will need to create a new sending movement using just the relevant tag numbers. You will find a link to ‘record a new movement’ in the middle of your screen.