Sending animals: upload a tag number file
This method is suited to those using an electronic scanner to read the tags of the animals being moved. This allows you to download a file from your scanner and upload it to the NAIT system. The file may only include tag numbers.
How to create a sending movement by uploading a tag number file
- Log on to the NAIT system.
- Select 'create movement', and then 'sending movement'.
- Enter the NAIT number you are sending animals to, and the date they were sent (can be up to four days in advance). Click 'continue'.
- Then choose 'upload a file with tag numbers'.
- Browse to the file on your computer and click 'open'. The file will then be uploaded to the NAIT system.
- Click 'create movement' to complete it.