Field Days 2017
OSPRI IS AT THE FIELD DAYS
The farming sector is renowned for its innovations.
And field days across the country never fail to wrap up the latest and greatest in agriculture.
From sparkling new feeders and the latest ploughing techniques to the crowd-pleasing tractor pull – it’s a decent day out.
Do you need help with your OSPRI accounts? Join us at your local field days to get help from our OSPRI Pit Crew.
KEY REASONS TO VISIT THE OSPRI STAND
- TBfree changes – we’re reducing TBfree testing requirements for 7000 herds across 2.3 million hectares. Do you know which disease control area you’re in? We can talk you through the disease control area map tbfree.co.nz/dcamap
- NAIT pitstop – duck in for a NAIT pitstop to check your account is in good shape.
- Other questions? Differential slaughter levy? TMAs? Our experts will be on hand to answer your questions.
- Free stuff and useful things to win, including an oilskin jacket.
- Talk to us about our role protecting and enhancing the reputation of New Zealand’s primary industries.
SPOT US THERE
Northland Field Days 2–4 March (Rural Pavilion 2 Site 641)
Central Districts Field Days 16–18 March (AG30)
South Island Agricultural Field Days 29–31 March (Covered Site 70)
National Agricultural Fieldays at Mystery Creek 14 – 17 June
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
We post the latest on TBfree and NAIT. Follow us here