Promotional terms and conditions
These terms and conditions relate to the current promotion to add your email address to your existing NAIT account by 20 February 2015 to go in the draw to win a $100 Farmlands voucher.
- By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Entry is open to people in charge of animals (PICAs) registered with NAIT at the time the promotion period starts that did not have an email address in their account in the NAIT system. Employees of OSPRI New Zealand are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- OSPRI New Zealand is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified will be accepted.
- Winners will be notified by phone in the first instance, or by email if required.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at OSPRI New Zealand’s option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, OSPRI New Zealand Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- All email addresses supplied as part of the promotion may be used across any of OSPRI New Zealand’s programmes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting OSPRI New Zealand in writing to OSPRI, Contact Centre, PO Box 3412, Wellington 6140 or by phone on 0800 624 843.