Service bull movements in MINDA
If you're using MINDA for your NAIT reporting, you can record service bull movements using the 'Non-MINDA Animals' function in MINDApro. This will complete you NAIT movement recording obligation without bringing the bull into the MINDA herd profile.
How to record service bull movements in MINDA
- Click on the 'NAIT Compliance Tasks' task launcher in MINDA.
- Click on 'Record NAIT Taggings and Movements for Non-MINDA Animals'.
- Select 'Arrivals' (or 'Removals' when the bull has left the property).
- Select the movement date.
- Select the 'From' NAIT location where the service bull has arrived from. If the from location is not available in the drop down list, select 'Manage NAIT Numbers' and set up the from NAIT number by clicking on 'New'. Click 'Next'.
- Select the 'To' NAIT location. Click 'Next'.
- Enter the EID number (compulsory) and management ID (optional) of the service bull.
- Click on the 'Add' button and then click 'Next'.
- Click 'Finish' to complete the movement.
- Complete the same process when the animal leaves the property.