Your NAIT account
Anyone in charge of cattle or deer must register with NAIT and comply with NAIT regulations. NAIT scheme requirements include:
- tagging your animals with NAIT approved RFID ear tags
- registering your animals
- recording and confirming animal movements, and
- keeping your personal details up to date.
In this section, you will find information on:
- registering with NAIT
- updating your production types
- people in charge of animals (PICAs)
- how you can send your information to NAIT
- how to generate reports from the NAIT system
If you need help understanding or meeting your NAIT requirements you can:
- call us on 0800 624 843 or email us at email@example.com
- assign a PICA delegate to act on your behalf, or
- use a NAIT accredited information provider to act on your behalf.