Account summary report
The NAIT account summary report is used mainly for auditing purposes. It provides a summary of your NAIT account for the past 12 months from when the report is generated. This includes:
- information on all live animals at your NAIT number, and
- all sending and receiving movements between farms.
The NAIT account summary report can only be generated as a PDF, and then printed off or saved to pass on for auditing use, or kept for your own records.
How to generate an account summary report
- Log on to the NAIT system.
- Click on the NAIT number you want to generate a report for.
- Select ‘NAIT Number Details’ from the left hand column.
- Select the ‘Download NAIT Summary Report’ link from the NAIT number details panel.
How to prepare for an audit
If you are preparing for an audit, you'll need to download this report in the 10 days before your audit is scheduled. Once downloaded, please either print a copy or save it to your computer ready for when the auditor arrives.
You need to have a PDF reader to be able to download this report. If you don't have one, you can download Adobe Acrobat free here.
If you can't access a computer or need help to download this report, please call us on 0800 624 843.